Saturday 23 May 2009

Where can I get one of these?


If there is one thing that Glenn excels at it is his ability to eat non-stop. He is a grazing machine! When we ride together he stays off the subject of food for at least the first 20 minutes. After that he is constantly hooking stuff out of his bag and eating. Between bites he enquires about the next available food stop. We hadn't been out of the Wimpy more than 20 minutes the other night and he was already grumbling about needing to eat something!

I found the accompanying picture on the internet. It looks like a rugged off-road cooler box on wheels. I think this would keep Glenn happy for at least 10 hours. Where can we get one?

1 comment:

Gadget said...

Oh yes please ! Do you think that Glen would swap partners at this late stage ? I'll be the bloke at the back of the tandem 'towing' the food cooler and I'll make damn sure it's stocked better than a pinata at a Mexican wedding ! I've even got a gadget to get it over those game fences along the way.